Adding a sig?

diddydons

Reaction score
How do you do it? I cant find the option in CP for it? Do I have to have over so many posts? x x x

Also, where is the Unread posts button? x x

Last edited:
Hi hun, you need 5 posts which you now have and unread posts is right at the top right hand corner :)

I found the unread posts as soon as I posted this lol. Does this forum have the same smileys and codes as you know what?

Thanks hun, going to go do my sig now :D x x x

Some codes are the same, some are not; it'll be trial and error until you get the hang of it :D

for instance theres no :blush: but theres :oops: :) oops: )and no hugs but its :hug: :) hug: ) and if you lose a 'h' off dohh you get :doh:

There are some new ones too :)

Ah ok then, I guess Ill just have to play about with untill I get the hang of it. Thanks though hun.

P.s this place seems lovely...shame theres not many people online though x

It's building up slowly, we've got a really nice bunch already :love:

I didnt even know about this place untill I seen you post something in GS on the other forum.

Do Wobbs and SC run this one to?

Oh and how many posts do I need to get into the secure parts? x x

Members sanctuary is open once you've registered and logged in, it won't be visible to guests :)

Girlie is 100 posts and 1 month :)

Anything you want to chat about in confidence regarding your account, the site etc can be done in Ask a Moderator section :)

Anything else just shout :D

Aw hun thanks for asking this. I have been trying to figure this out for about half an hour lol :) Just need a few more posts ) xxx

You need to have 10 posts first, then you can add one under user cp :)

im not finding out how to get the sig onto the forum how do i even get one done for me although i dont want one just yet just want to wait for my scan etc or something. i want something good under my post :D just curious lolx

If you click on other peoples siggies that will take you to the places they got their tickers ;)

Tell me a users name who's ticker you like and I'll send you the link hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back