Adam has a cold.

NIE

Reaction score
Adam woke at 2am this morning for a feed with a terrible scream. I have never heard him cry like this before and got such a fright.

He has been so grumpy all day and is full of snot. I am hoping he will be better by tomorrow. :pray:

It's amazing how much you worry about them when they are ill. It's the first time Adam has been ill and I hate to see him suffer. He's too young to get anything for his cold, but I have noticed an increase in his appetite. Has anyone else noticed an increased appetite in babies with a cold? xxx

Aww poor Adam :hug: and poor Mummy too it's awful seeing them like that isn't it? :hug:

I know when Brody has a cold he wants to breastfeed constantly!

We had a difficult night. :( Adam seemed fine but I was too worried to sleep and spent all night watching him.

It is so difficult to see them like this, especially when he is so young.

I posted yesterday that he seemed to have an increased appetite, but today he is a little off his food which is making me worry even more.

I am hoping that he will get over it soon as I am missing his lovely smiles. xxx

HI NIE,
I think Ruby is roughly the same age as Adam and she too has a cold and has been feeding well and then feeding badly. I brought her to the doc today who said that it's hard for them to take in formula with a stuffy nose and that they tend to wear themselves out quickly. hence the difficulty feeding them. It's horrible hearing them cough and sneeze in the night and be so congested.
I hope Adam gets better soon.
s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back