Acupuncture

Littleperson

Reaction score
I had acupuncture for the first time on Friday! I found it really enjoyable and relaxing! Just wondering if anyone has any positive experience with it? Did it help you conceive in your opinion?

The man said my period might come sooner than my usual 35 day cycle which I’m hoping it does as I want to be more regular as well as have more of a flow.

did acupuncture affect your period at all?

I had acupuncture for the first time on Friday! I found it really enjoyable and relaxing! Just wondering if anyone has any positive experience with it? Did it help you conceive in your opinion?

The man said my period might come sooner than my usual 35 day cycle which I’m hoping it does as I want to be more regular as well as have more of a flow.

did acupuncture affect your period at all?
I started acupuncture in November and I think I had 4 sessions and conceived in January. Obviously I cant say for sure that it's what helped us fall pregnant, but I absolutely love it, and im pretty sure even the relaxation element helps. It didn't really affect my periods, but I had a quite regular cycle anyway. I really hope it helps you! I've just started again after lockdown, I missed it so much!

I am a huge proponent to acupuncture! Haven't conceived with it yet, however it helps me to feel so relaxed and calm, almost meditative when I go that it feels worth it regardless. Have been going for a little over a year now I believe and had gone years previously for other ailments. Really helps me with me with my stress. Best of luck!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back