Acne! Help me!

bluefloral

Reaction score
I'm exactly 15 weeks pregnant tomorrow and for the past week or so I've been noticing loads of tiny red bumps appearing on my chin and cheeks! They're not typical spots, they are very small and make my face appear very patchy and red, especially just after I've washed my face. Now, I'm 20 years old and have never suffered from more than a spot or two during my teenage years and this is just making me so self conscious on top of looking like I've gained loads of weight on my stomach rather than looking pregnant lol! Has anyone else experienced this during pregnancy?? More importantly, does it go away?!?!?!? haha ahhhh I'm so clueless about cleansers or moisturisers or any face-care at all as my skin has always been clear :( any tips on what I can use??

I've been using an exfoliater once a week as since been pregnant my skin has vecome very sensitive, vaseline coco moisturiser every other day and No 7 Restore & Renew: it's a tinted moisturiser that "picks your skin up" I don't usually rate stuff like that but it really does work gives it a glow, but I don't use it daily. Do you know what you're having? Apparently acne outbreaks indicate a girl!xx

I have the exact same weird patchy tiny little spot things! I have pretty bad skin anyway, but these are totally different to what I normally get. I have put a tiny bit of tea tree oil on them once a day and they go but then they appear somewhere else on my face! It's weird isn't it xx

Mines awful ! I even have it on my back :( I have no idea what to do :( and in having a boy so far he's proven the old wives tales are a load of poo xx

Smack some sudocreme on it.. Seriously if someone would've told me this is some sort of white magic gold to whack on anything red and inflamed from a spot to something scratched open, I would've been so happy! I only figured out how fantastic sudocreme is after I burned myself when my little one was a couple of weeks old and I was going through the floor with pain, so once the pharmacy opened and I was going to get something the pharmacist asked me If I had some sudocreme at home and ever since.. That stuff is mine!

My son actually has weleda nappy creme for his reds on his bum and stuff, I always ever use the sudo creme on myself.. And it helps clear up the redness and spots :)

I've always been a bit spotty so that stuff, life saver once I found out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back