Acid reflux/ heartburn is tormenting me...

Constantstar

Reaction score
As title says all weekend been so bad im getting it all the time. Wake up in night burning throat wanting to throw up. Slept upright last night and that killed my neck. Eating rennie like sweets. Cant take gaviscon makes me puke. Think il have to call docs and beg for something. Anyone got any tips. I dont drink milk either as makes me puke. Sitting here with that burning sickness in my throat again ;( x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

ice cream, go the doctors and get omeprazole or ranitidine

Just had a bowl actually lol and 2 rennies and its still here ; ( will ring docs tommo

mummy to ds 11/7/11

i had to have pills last time cos i got to the stage where i was upchucking acid, this time im managing so far but thats due to some creative eating times lol and chugging gaviscon

I can sympathise its awful isn't it I've got 4 rennies to last me through the night I'm trying not to take them

Im definitely sympathising with u here. its a nightmare ive had it throughout this pregnancy and it too wakes me up in the night. Im taking rennies, gaviscon and drinking milk and that's just about working for me. If I were u I would go to the docs and see what else is available xx

Ive suffered continuous with this so fully sympathetic. Ask ur doc for prescription of ranitidine, its really helped me. When its really bad i gulp some gaviscon type stuff i got from doc aswell called peptac. it comes in two flavours peppermint or aniseed, i prefer the peppermint. other than that i drink loadssss of cold milk, hope u get some relief xx

Im now on tabs for this and dont have a peak from it anymore, i was really suffering too! Tell them u have tried everything and its making u so unhappy and poorly xx

I feel so sick with this now been awake too long and now it's kicked in :/ What a load of rubbish !!

Thanks guys I woke up and bam terrible pain. Two more rennie.. il ring doc later as feeling miserable x

mummy to ds 11/7/11

I've got omeprazole on prescription and its pretty much got rid of it altogether for me xxx

Ranitadine is available to buy, however ask the GP for something. Slugging gaviscon as I type.

Just bought this as saw in tesco their own brand for £ 1. Just gunna read leaflet before I take it! X

mummy to ds 11/7/11

I hope it improves for all of you. I've been really lucky and very little heartburn. Have gaviscon but only needed it a few times. Squiggle never seems to get that high. There's still time I guess!
Defo get to the Dr. Worth a try xx

Its tormenting me all the time damn thing argh!
Ive had to take tbe full 2 tabkets of that retadine or whatever its called as had it all day and still feel sick. Ive got midwife monday il talk to her ; (
mummy to ds 11/7/11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back