Achoooo!

Holz83

Reaction score
Aghhhh! If I don't get something for my hayfever soon I'm gunna chop my nose off!

Ohhh I had the same problem! Called the doctors and now got nasal spray and eye drops. Helps loads! :)

Xx

Nice one, ill give them a call tomorrow!
Thanks holly x

Get some locally made honey and have two spoonfuls a day. Within a week or so you'll feel much better, trust me! Xx

Nightmare!! Apparently the pollen is sooo high this year that people who dont suffer with hayfever are suffering! xxx

My doctor told me to wear dark sunglasses and put vasaline up your nose.

Xxx

Yeah sunglasses work too, get some big ones that go around the side of your eyes.

Me and my brother have suffered for years, the honey thing is the only thing that works, I swear by it xx

I have never had hayfever in my life but this year i've got it so bad! I come home after going out with mascara running down my face as i've been rubbing so much!! and I honestly reckon I do about 200 sneezes a day!!!!!! It's ridiculous!:(
Gonna give the honey a try!:)xxx

Last edited:
Nightmare!! Apparently the pollen is sooo high this year that people who dont suffer with hayfever are suffering! xxx

It's rare that I suffer from hayfever but it seems I'm stuck with it this year! Joy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back