Aching legs at night

TORino

Reaction score
This is starting to become a bit of a bitch if I'm honest. Another reason to add to the ever growing list of why I can't sleep at night.

My legs ache really badly at night time. I just can't get comfortable and the pain is driving me crazy. It only goes when I get up out of bed and walk around.

Does anyone else have this?

What can I do about it? :(

I get this its driving me nuts I usually walk about or take a bath but I will be stalking this thread cos Id love a half decent nights sleep.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

i get really sore hips in bed at night and the pain goes down my legs. i have found some strategically place pillows sometimes helps, behind my back especially as i cann lean back on it without actually falling straight on my back. so im sort of half on my back half on my side, if that makes sense. it stops all the weight going on my hips. it is really frustrating though.

I have this aswell it's driving me mad. I find that if I lay on my side and put one leg over OH it eases the pain a bit but not much :(

Ditto on the sore/achey hips in bed! Think it's because there's a lot more weight being put onto the the one poor hip! Only have two sleeping positions as well! I have a cheapish v shaped pillow, I have one part of it up between my knees and the other part up behind my back, which I then try to tuck a bit under my hip for extra softness. I just have to keep changing sides every time I wake up (which is often.) Strange to think that my days are far more comfortable- never expected that!

It's the bottom of my legs that ache, up to the knee really. They feel really heavy like when you go on a long haul flight and haven't moved them for ages.

I haven't personally felt any aches in the bottom of my legs. Are you up on your feet a lot during the day? I must admit i'm being quite lazy and sit down a lot! Have you mentioned to midwife? I've heard of the restless leg thing but can't offer any other advice. It sounds like yet another pregnancy related 'joy'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back