Aching in the Buttocks ?? or is it just me ??

Ragna

Reaction score
Due in Five Days (woohooooo) and have an aching in my buttocks. Wondered if it was the baby moving down even further ???

Anyone else got this feeling ????? or is it just because I have a rather large posterior !!

Saw my nice midwife today and she said she would be happy to come round and give me a sweep to get me going. Want to wait until I see consultant on Thursday though. See what they say. :0)

Ragna xxxx aka Waddler of Milton Keynes

Hi Ragna...
It rings a bell with me in my last pregnancy. Quite sore at times - especially when I had been sitting down. Midwife said it was baby pressing on lower back nerves...... one thing is sure - you're not going to have that pain in the bum for much longer!!!!!!!!
WooooHOooo from me to! Happy for you that you'll be holding you bunny soon.
I asked my midwife about having a sweep, but she did tell me that it would hurt - I think I would consider it when I go overdue though. I'm having a scan at 37 weeks and consultant doing internal - I'm a wee bitty worried that that might get things going prematurely! Will see.... :? :lol: :D
Good luck with your last days of clean nappies, hot cup of teas and trips to the loo without an adrenalin rush!!!!! :lol:
Emilia xx :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back