Aching bump, freaking out....

flisstebbs

Reaction score
Hubby and i have been doing jobs around the garden all day, I've painted a shed, grouted some paving slabs, and been loading wood into our wood shelter amoungst other things, but nothing that heavy. By this evening my whole bump feels achy. I can feel the baby kicking still but I'm freaking out i've somehow harmed the baby!!

The aching is both sides of the abdomen, only when i move, better now i'm resting. Anyone else had this?

Hey havnt had this myself but i wouldnt worry sounds like you strained your muscles a bit, dont think it could do any harm to bubs. Hope it goes away soon x

Hey Fliss, I had some discomfort a couple of weeks back after cutting the grass, planting pots etc so think it was just a case of overdoing it. I just try and take it a bit more easy now x

I must admit my bump always feels a bit odd and achy after doing combat at the gym. I'm defo taking it easy and not jumping in the class but it goes after I've rested. Don't worry you definitely won't of harmed the baby - they are tucked up safe in there :) our bodies are very clever at doing what's right so I bet it's just telling you that you've done enough now and to rest. I know it's hard but don't worry - everything will be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back