Achey boobs in bed

BBaby

Reaction score
So I am currently in a 36DD (got fitted into non under wired bra in m&s at 7 weeks) , and at that point don't think they had really grown just felt heavier.

..... I am going to go back prob next week (at 12 weeks) and get re measured as may need bigger size as bulging at top.

While bra feels supportive during the day of a night when I am lying on my side (trying to get used to not lying on back, or left side) they feel really heavy piled on top of each other :) and then if I move they really ache especially breast bone down the middle.

Anyone else had this ..... I'm dreading it as they get bigger!! Oh and noticed they look really veiny and light red spider veins (which I read up on to)

All in all I wish I had little boobies :-( xxx

I am nowhere near as big, although I have grown a bit, but have had the really painful breast bone problem! Not sure what it is, but it definitely really kills some of the time, dull ache others.

Last pregnancy I got some soft sleep support type bras from mothercare. They helped x

I feel your pain... gone from a 36d to 36e now, and not loving it (although i catch dh admiring them - thats all he's allowed to do mostly!!!). I wear a secret support vest top at night which helps, and those soft seamfree bras you can get, which helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back