Aches and pains

Lorrainne

Reaction score
hi all I am currently around 7 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby, over the last few weeks I’ve had a lot of discomfort not pain more continuous dull aching in my lower back and in front of my hips, which eases over night and in the morning is barely there and then over the course of the day gets progressively worse, I haven’t got any bleeding I did have one bit of slight spotting but was barely pink if I’m honest but still not white, but this hasn’t happened since. It’s been 13 years since my last pregnancy but don’t remember being uncomfortable like this until my spd kicked in at 14 weeks with my youngest. Also don’t remember my boobs being so tender so early sorry tmi, Has anyone experienced the aches and pains in those areas and Should I be concerned.

I would say that’s all normal especially if you’ve had spd before. I’m on pregnancy number 4 and all symptoms seem to have started earlier. The lower back pain from conception to about 5 and a half weeks was insane. I had pelvic pain and sciatica in last pregnancy so I fully expect things to be sore again and faster x

I would say that’s all normal especially if you’ve had spd before. I’m on pregnancy number 4 and all symptoms seem to have started earlier. The lower back pain from conception to about 5 and a half weeks was insane. I had pelvic pain and sciatica in last pregnancy so I fully expect things to be sore again and faster x
Hi rose hope you’re well you so much so much I had started to worry a little, I think my bowels arent being nice to me either sorry tmi! I’m so out of practice lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back