Aches and pains...

pink lady

Reaction score
I have been having really bad cramps for about 9 days now at least iince a day. Could be compared with period like cramps in my tummy and lower back. When discussed with my doctor he suggested it coudl just be braxton hicks. However, i have read that they are supposed to be painless contractions, buti am feeling pain!

Also over the last two days when i walk even for just a little bit i get this stabbing pain in my pelvic area which stops me in my tracks. Does anyone else feel this? my lower back is in agony after a minute of walking! I am only 33 1/2 weeks pregnant, and didn't expect to feel like this so early. is it normal? am i just being paranoid? This is my first pregnancy and i'm petrified anything is wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

PL.x

I had similar experience with first baby. Found out he was lying in POSTERIOR position. (his back rubbing against mine) Was very sore and uncomfortable. Could bearly walk a few steps!! Ask your midwife about it - if that's the case, your baby may still turn towards the end of term.
Good luck
Emilia x

I had the same AF like cramps and when I mentioned it to my midwife, she said it was the ligaments stretching because the baby is growing bigger and applying more pressure. Also, towards the end of my pregnancy the contractions did get more intense and even painful sometimes. I felt the stabbing pains as well! You sound pretty normal but it won't hurt to mention all of that to your doc next visit, or call if you're really worried!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back