Accupuncture- anyone tried it?

marley

Reaction score
I have my first session Tuesday ,
Very excited !

Any one had a go? Xx

... There must be someone out there who has experienced it ?? Xxx

I tried it, had about 5 sessions, I didnt find it very relaxing but thats only because I was terrified of rolling on the needles lol it didnt hurt as such just a pinch when the needles first go in, but the ones in my ears did hurt alot!!

you will have to stick your tongue out on every session as well, and they will want to know EVERYTHING about you, including bowel movements and periods!!

Well I went and it was fab! Lol totally know what you mean about the tongue, period and bowel movements!

What did you have it for Hun ? Xx

Glad you enjoyed it hun

I went to help with my infertility didn't notice any change so stopped going xx

Glad you enjoyed it hun

I went to help with my infertility didn't notice any change so stopped going xx

Sorry it didn't work for you. Good luck with ttc x

haha ignore my incessANT ttc nattering on there also, read if you dare, its all about cervixes and cm

Hehe just had a look Lynette !

Has it helped? I actually went for pnd and anxiety !

I feel pretty good whether or no it's placebo , who knows but I feel all the better for it . Xx

it was good, the guy i use was so calming and durring my back did stop hurting! i found it nice and calming i suffer alot with anxiety and am sick of being on meds all the time! so wanted a more natural method to chill out and also added benefits are it helps my achy hip and back and may also help me with TTC! so fx it works

I went when ttc and during my pregnancy. I found it pretty helpful tbh but not sure how much it contributed to me becoming pregnant. It certainly made me feel better. My last session was at about 38 weeks. She said it was to soften my cervix. I had an induction a week later for 3 days and never even dilated :wall2: lol.

My Mum goes for menopause and a few things and swears by it.

xx

I went about 6 times for a sinus problem. It def. helped but I found it really boring laying there for 30 minutes with the needles in. I loved the massage at the end though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back