according to my calculations

Purplerose

Reaction score
my baby is due 28th July ish, although not had this confirmed with doc/midwife yet. Should really get myself to see doc, have been really busy, and not had chance to make appointment.

Yohoo!

Another one in July!

I'm due July 4th-6th (somewhere around then) but still not sure - they'll confirm at the scan which is AGES away.....30th December. Was hoping to see something before Xmas. Anyway, hubby said he'll be getting smashed on NYE (day after scan) as he'll be over the moon......the place we're going to is having a free buffet - can't wait.....as long as there's plenty of food I'm happy!

Let us know when you've confirmed with our doctor and then they should book you in for your scan/booking appointment with a midwife.

Sass
x

Yohoo!

Another one in July!

I'm due July 4th-6th (somewhere around then) but still not sure - they'll confirm at the scan which is AGES away.....30th December. Was hoping to see something before Xmas. Anyway, hubby said he'll be getting smashed on NYE (day after scan) as he'll be over the moon......the place we're going to is having a free buffet - can't wait.....as long as there's plenty of food I'm happy!

Let us know when you've confirmed with your doctor and then they should book you in for your scan/booking appointment with a midwife.

Sass
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back