according to chinese medicine....

keli

Reaction score
eating too many oranges can have an effect on your unborn babys immune system!!... has anyone heard this?? am loving clemetines and satsumas at the mo and am having about 6 a day if not more!! read it in a book - baby green.

so've i!! would have thought would be good as vit c but they do say everything in moderation :)

Its probley aload of Ball, ive never heard it before anyway, i eat loads too

OMG I'm also doing the satsuma thing... about 6 - 9 a day...

I thought it was just a craving.. but you're ALL doing it! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yeah me also. Loving them, but then I eat them every year round this time. Tis the season :D

And don't foget crushed Rhino horn is reckoned to be good for the sex drive (and decimating an already rare species all so people think they can will turn into studs :wall: ) :roll: :roll: :roll: So I don't read too much into oranges tbh :wink:

I get my fill of satsumas from sniffing my husbands hands. He's got some body shop body butter in the Satsuma smell. It's great! :) Haven't felt the need to eat any yet though! :)

Not heard anything bad about oranges before, I would have thought they were good for pregnancy as vit c helps your body absorb iron.
I love satsumas! Santa must have a huge tree of them in his garden, kids always seem to get them in their stocking :lol:

Me too, Its a wonder I don't look like I've been tango'd. Guess they're keeping the colds at bay so I'm gonna carry on too!

There seems to be something new every week what pregnant women can and can't eat.
I bought a big bag of Satsumas yesterday and they won't last long I've not had any for ages and I thoroughly enjoyed them. It's better than eating the Twix's I've developed a liking for surely :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back