Absolutely fuming

Haha some of these made me laugh, I think our hormones and the fact we carry them make a big difference!

As you had the early scan your oh probably just feels reassured from that. Both me and my oh are getting nervous now as haven't seen it yet and really hope all is well! 11 days!!!

I can see why you would be annoyed hon, I would be too. Having a loss takes its toll on you when you get pregnant again.

I now can't relax each time I get pregnant and don't think I ever will.

I think the heat and hormones don't help either with pregnant ladies and their moods x

My Oh is a bit annoying too, we run our own business and so work about 60-70 hrs a week in a job where we never sit down and i'm trying not to moan but been finding it quite tough going I feel like whenever I bring something up about the pregnancy he's a bit like 'here she goes again...' I've had to go for a couple of early scans due to bleeding and it's not been easy getting away from work and I think he thinks it's just a pain and that he's having to take up the slack. I even had to come immed back to work after having my scan which showed my mmc back in march and i was a snivelling wreck and only just managed to get the day off for my d+c. I'd really like a bit of slack.. xxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back