Absolutely baffled

SockVortex

Reaction score
Well. This is crazy. We did absolutely nothing different. We dtd three or four times around ovulation as usual. We exercised as normal. We drank as normal...

Due around November 23rd 2020. The baby could have the same birthday (and year number!) as my grandad who died last year. He was born 23.11.1920.

D and I just keep looking at each other and shaking our heads.

I only tested because I hadn’t started spotting yet and was concerned that it would delay IVF! Haha.

I did the cheapy first and thought I could see two lines but called D in shaking and crying to confirm it. He saw them too so we did the FRER we’d been saving and voila! Today is 14dpo. This is utterly bonkers.

875669E8-C027-457C-BC96-5A1908B5F686.png

Amazing amazing news! I’ve been following your story, this must feel incredible! A very happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

SOCK!!!!!

OMG. The biggest congratulations! I am so happy for you! I knew you wouldn't need IVF! So @chattychar1990 is september, I'm October and you're November! Amazing! X

Oh wow! Congratulations! They are lovely strong lines as well :bfp:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
This is the best never EVER!!
Oh @SockVortex i am so so so so happy for you. I just knew this was going to happen for you naturally.
Exactly what happened to you, happened to me! You took your mind off of the whole thing and it happened. It was meant to be and I couldn’t be more happy for you <3
Congratulations xxx

Absolutely amazing news! I love hearing about long termers bfps! Congratulations lovely, enjoy every second! Xx

@SockVortex CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So incredibly excited for you! You followed the same pattern as some of the other girls, where you relax and then it happens! Beyond exciting, wishing you a fantastically happy/healthy pregnancy!

Well. This is crazy. We did absolutely nothing different. We dtd three or four times around ovulation as usual. We exercised as normal. We drank as normal...

Due around November 23rd 2020. The baby could have the same birthday (and year number!) as my grandad who died last year. He was born 23.11.1920.

D and I just keep looking at each other and shaking our heads.

I only tested because I hadn’t started spotting yet and was concerned that it would delay IVF! Haha.

I did the cheapy first and thought I could see two lines but called D in shaking and crying to confirm it. He saw them too so we did the FRER we’d been saving and voila! Today is 14dpo. This is utterly bonkers.

View attachment 90391

Ahhh Sock love this!! Just like so many ive seen about to start IVF and boom BFP. Honestly like my first BFP was the month before we was about to book that private IVF clinic consultation :) x

Thanks @kels1234 and @soffphie. All these lovely messages mean so much to me! :)

Feeling so sick this morning (which I’m stupidly happy about haha). Did a digi yesterday which said ‘1-2’. Going to try and only test with a cheapy every other day to see if the line goes darker. Fortunately there aren’t any others in the house! Lol.

Congrats Sock
You must be over the moon

Wish I knew everyone’s secret

enjoy every second of it x

Congrats Sock
You must be over the moon

Wish I knew everyone’s secret

enjoy every second of it x

Thanks, Millie! :) I wish there was a way I could make it happen for you too :( You deserve it so much.

OMFG YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!

Congrats Sock! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Thanks, Sparkey! :D

Got some nice line progression this morning. I don’t want to turn into someone who tests forever but I’m so nervous, haha.

4988D85A-8D85-46F2-BAFB-130E5FA6D7D4.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back