Absolute Rage

Levi89

Reaction score
So hubby - after being married a week - is pissing (apologies for language!) me right off!! After waiting so we could go out and buy xmas presents today (very unorganised but had wedding on my mind before!) he has decided to stay in bed and leave me to go and brave the rush myself. I am fuming!! Why are men so bloody stupid?

I would say 'fine, stay in bed, but I'm not doing any of your shopping!' And I wouldn't either lol xx

id totally leave him there and then just get what i needed/wanted while out. stuff him if he wants to be lazy lol. the trick is to learn not to get annoyed by their laziness as usually only they suffer for it

I'd do exactly what Maria1977 said, I'd go shopping for the things I need and leave his family's gifts out.
I'd tell him that out of the 2 of us, the pregnant one is most likely to need the rest, so if he can't get his lazy ass up, he has to deal with the consequences lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I agree, then on Christmas I would just tell his family that you are really sorry but your husband wanted to stay in bed for the day so u could only go out and get a few bits as everything was to heavy for just yourself ...... let his family fill in the gaps! IYNWIM! mmmmm think someone will be running around tomorrow morning all stressed and will learn to be different next year! LOL x

My husband has been completely fab recently so can't moan, but must admit I was a bit peeved this morning when I headed out to Sainsburys and he was sat watching Home Alone on DVD!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back