Abroad, perhaps pregnant & worried...

Christinalouis

Reaction score
Hello! I never thought in a million years I would be posting on a Pregnancy Forum, but alas here I am and I would be so grateful for some help. :)

*Im 25 and living in New Zealand at the minute*
Back in June my period was late a day (it usually arrives on the 5th of every month) , I was super worried because 2 weeks before I slept with someone (but used protection) but I thought I would wait it out before taking a test. I had lower back pain, a bit of nausea, stuffy nose and cramp like pains. So a few days later I took a test and it was negative (I would have been a week late from then) then I took another one 3 days later, still negative.
However, one day my period arrived (so about 12days late)! I normally have weird periods as in they only last 3 days and aren't that heavy usually, this time was the same but it was a lot dark (TMI apologies) it lasted 3 days and it wasn't 'spotting' as I definitely would have needed a pad or tampon.
I still felt 'weird' though, hard to explain. Im a bit of a hypochondriac when I read symptoms of things on google but I thought I would take the 3rd test and see, and it was still negative. So I put it in the back of my mind thinking it was something else I would get sorted at the doctors.
However, now I'm more convinced than ever.. my 2nd period is coming up soon so I'm wondering if its gonna arrive or not!? I took another test and its still negative, (so if I am pregnant I would be 2months almost).
I have having a pain on my left side, weird feeling in my stomach for a day as if I done some sit ups the day before and a white discharge (TMI again lol) but then again I've had discharge like this before.
You are all wondering probably why I'm not going to the doctor but I'm living abroad, its so expensive and I leave to travel again in 3 days... ahhh!! Im such an idiot. I really don't know what to think. One minute Im pregnant, then I'm like no I can't, you had a period and the tests are negative and I'm the biggest hypochondriac then other times I'm convinced and pulling my hair out with worry, then I think its just a Cyst...?? I have been having some bowel problems at the minute (sorry eep.) (Ever since I was little my bowels have acted up) so I was trying to see if its perhaps linked with that and that I'm not pregnant.

Its quite and long post but I was hoping for someone to help. Some direction?
Perhaps this all sounds familiar with you too?

Many Thanks in advance,
Christina

By 2 months you should be showing a positive pregnancy test if you were. I dont think you have anything to worry about :)

sounds like it could be your bowels....I was having trouble with my period and bowels before and was told that endometriosis affects your bowels as it can attach itself to the bowel as well as affecting your uterus/periods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back