above average bump!

aliciabubba

Reaction score
so i just had my midwife appointment. My midwife measured my bump and im above average for my weeks! im measuring 35cm!! she said I should be measuring around 28cm for 24 weeks. I have to go for a glucose test on the 2nd feb due to my BMI being high at the start of pregnancy, so she said we have to wait for those results and go from there.. to see why im measuring large etc. Oh dear think I might have a big bub on my hands lol!!:dance::shock:

I keep going on about it loads lol, but could it be excess fluid? Did the MW mention that possibility? I had to have the glucose test, but they already knew I had excess fluid from a private scan, that's what discovered it initially but community MWs were still convinced I was carrying a big baby, but it was tons of fluid!! Polyhydramnios! xxx

yes she did mention fluid to me aswell. MW she wants to wait until my results are back from glucose test, i see MW on 22nd feb then we can go from there. x

I am measuring above 90th percentile, I got massive bump too!
Am having glucose test 1st Feb, so not rushed, don't think they are worried but nothing was mentioned about excess water etc, which I think I have as I don't feel him move huuuge amounts

Wow, lots of big bumps! Hope everything's alright :) 2012 could be the year for big bouncy boys by the looks of it!

everyone has said my bump is small, but when midwife measured me she said I was spot on lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back