abnormal Bleeding ...could i be pregnant?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by mt11, Dec 22, 2016.

1. mt11

mt11 Member

Hi ladies,
    I have a very strange/stupid question. I am confused. I was having some symptoms related to me being possibly pregnant. However, I got my periods/bleeding 3 days before my expected date. It started with brown spotting and then started like a regular period. I had sever menstrual pain , however it lasted for 2 days only. Since the last three days i have been having severe heartburn..in the beginning i thought its nothing but now its there everyday.

So my question, could i be pregnant? I goggled that some women get periods while pregnant. Any advice? I am thinking of taking a HPT ? Am i being stupid?

2. JoeyClare

JoeyClare Well-Known Member

If you're unsure then trying a hpt won't hurt. At least then you'll have an answer. :)

3. mt11

mt11 Member

thanks! I think I am going to take one today. fingers crossed:)

4. JD.Deedee

JD.Deedee Well-Known Member

Abnormal bleeding is usually a cause for concern however this sounds like abnormal period which is something else you could always test if you're trying and it failed the implantation that could be the reason why you bled earlier than expected if it continues and bleed half way through your cycle go and see a doctor

5. laurennicole

laurennicole New Member

I'm kind of dealing with the same thing right now!! I read online but everything is so confusing. There are so many possibilities it seems like. It also doesn't help that I don't keep track of my period at all.

I felt two huge stabs in my stomach for a minute and then had to sit down they hurt so bad. Usually I never get pain like that. Then the next day I woke up with blood... I bled steadily for two days and then it just dropped off immediately and went into spotting. I bled for two days and then off and on and spotting for three.