abdominal pains

hannan

Reaction score
Hello,
Just wondering if anyone can offer any advice. I'm currently on day 21 of my cycle, having ovulated about 7/8 days ago. Yesterday and today I have been having cramps in my abdominal area. Are these possible symptoms do you think? Any advice would be most appreciated.
xx :?

I HAD THESE SAME SYMPTOMS AND A LITTLE BIOT OF RED WHEN I WIPED, THEN I HAD A TEST SHOW UP POSITIVE TOFDAY. SO IT COULD DEFINTLEY BE SIGNS.

Thanks for your reply! I haven't tested yet and might wait until next week.

Good luck It could be a few diffrent things but i really hope that it was implantation cramps for you!
Good luck
Amanda

I am CD 20 yesterday and today feel crampy like AF is coming (not due til 7/17..) Hopefully, we're both having the same implantation cramping! Let's keep our fingers crossed!
Betty-Ann

Hi girls.
Just adding some extra strength baby dust and extra strength implantation dust to this post!
Good luck.
Amanda

Sadly, AF arrived on 11th July - so no BFP this month. :( I am disappointed but am trying to remember that it is only the first month we have been trying. Also, I was expecting a 28 day cycle, but it was just 25 days. This makes me wonder if I am still adjusting to coming off the pill 3 months ago? Has anyone any thoughts on this?

i came of the pill in december and i have 25day cycles, i am due my nest period on the 7th of august and i have small niggles in my tummy, could this be a sign?? am i to early for symptoms?
baby dust xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back