aarrggggg!!!!!!!! show me a nappy that doesnt leak!

xrachx

Reaction score
awww it is soo frustrating! Glen woke up at 3 am wet through, then at 6.30 he woke again soaked through again! when he woke at 3 he was tired and didnt want to be awake, he is in Pampers size 2 with the night and day system, anyone recommend one for the night time??

personally i had this problem with pampers. so i switched to huggies, there seems to be more room for extra leakage. my lil girl drinks loads of milk before she goes to bed and 9 times out of 10 huggies will tend not to leak.
hope this helps

I dont recommned the tescos baby sizow the 2, there rubbish. I have had problems with pampers at the start, with her being wet and exploding poo but it was a case of chaging her alot.
Now though pampes are fine.

Try the huggies as suggested.

I use huggies for my lil lady, there fab.

Tescos are better for size 1 ;) dont rate them on size 2

I dont know but dont ever buy morrisons own :talkhand: I bought some to take to my mums house... we ended up buying some pampers instead because they leaked so badly

tesco size 2 are not so good but we have another pack to get thru yet... we found pampers babydry size 2 ok.

I think it depends on the shape and size of your baby, as to which nappies suit them best. I always found Huggies leaked for James, but Pampers were fine. Maybe just try some different brands and see which suit best.

I used to use pampers in the night but always found they leaked. Huggies night time are really good and last until morning.

i used to like pampers. but dont rate them in the bigger sizes
i found huggies leaked and i hated tescos own.
i use aldi nappies now but they are wicked they never leak and are cheaper.

i think morrisons nappies are great!!!!!!
never had one leak on me yet

I love natures babies nappies if I'm using disposables - no leaks

I had the same problem with Pampers.. and huggies weren't much better.. but the best were Asda's own.. Tia never leaked with them, unless she was due to go up a size.

i think huggies leak on boys.. pamers are my favourite! I tried sainsburys too and they didn't leak although the stretchy tabs aren't very stretchy.

h x

Pampers leaked, Asda's own leaked, tried Tesco's own n there by far the best yet! never had a prob with them, hav used them since Iain was 8 wks or so.

I think they all leak sometimes. I use tesco junior pull ups for Isaac and I find they leak when he wears a vest that poppers under the crotch. I think as the nappy gets wet and a bit heavy the vest squashes it and makes it leak. Or maybe its because the vest holds it tighter than if he didnt have a vest on so the nappy moves around when Isaac moves?

I also always make sure I have untucked all around the legs of nappies aswell to make sure its not all tucked in on itself and prone to leakage.

Lou :)

I used Tesco when he was tiny & found the size 1 and 2 ones really good, size 3 not so great. I tried him with Huggies & hated then , I found they kept leaving little beads all over his bum if they were on for more than a couple of hours. I've been using Pampers Easy-Ups recently because they're easier to put on now Austin wants to stand up all the time and they haven't leaked at all.

maybebaby said:
I used Tesco when he was tiny & found the size 1 and 2 ones really good, size 3 not so great. I tried him with Huggies & hated then , I found they kept leaving little beads all over his bum if they were on for more than a couple of hours. I've been using Pampers Easy-Ups recently because they're easier to put on now Austin wants to stand up all the time and they haven't leaked at all.

lol forgot about the little beads. Horrible aren't they! They are what soak all the wee up. yuk! I think someone should invent nappies that cover the whole of babies bum and the tops of their legs, more like shorts rather than pants.

Lou :)

Asda's own are the best we used. Dont rate pampers or huggies at all they either leak or rip :shakehead:

I am going to get a small pack of a few different nappies and give them a go, see which ones are better for him, its like a military operation...Stretchy tabs, stretched...CHECK! Leg elastic pulled out properly...CHECK! nappy high enough at the back...CHECK! baby "pointing" the right way...CHECK!
lol its a bloody pain, there should be nothing simpler than changing a nappy!

i found pampers rubbish, tesco's wasnt a pretty design, ang huggies do leak if left on abit long, or a big poop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back