Aaron .. The boy who is full of surprises

N'awwwww, how lovely. And what a nice pic, you need to get that framed.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Lovely lovely lovely xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Gah - put a big update on here yesterday and its not uploaded!

So ... Aaron is doing well, I think he's not far from smiling :love: the average milestone is about 8 weeks for DS babies, so not stressing about it.

We had a lovely lunch at MIL's yesterday and we tried on his christening gown (it was hubbys) he was gorgeous in it! I have photos on my phone I'll upload later.

We are meeting with a physio today, to give me a head start on ways to help his development, I'm excited as i'm at a bit of a loss with what to do with him when he's awake at the minute :confused:

I've also booked him into see the GP as his umbilical hernia is getting bigger, its stressing me out, I hope he doesn't need an operation, I don't think I'll cope!

We started bath, bottle bed routine last night as he was starting to get up every 2 hours during the night! He has slept since 9:30pm and is still asleep now, only waking twice for a feed. So I'm very proud of him.

Lots of things and stuff to do today, so I must get my skates on!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350289757.189592.jpg

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Awwww he looks gorgeous!!

Hope all goes well with the GP and the physio. I'm sure it'll be fine hun.

And what a clever boy to sleep for so long. Makes all the difference doesnt it!

XX

Just discovered your journal, been interested in how you were both doing - he is super adorable! So pleased to read how well he's doing chunking up :D

I love the family pic :lol: and in the one of just you two look at how little Aaron is looking at his Mummy

xxxxx

Gorgeous photos! Love your hair! It's amazing how much more human an eyebrow wax and a hair cut can make you feel isn't it!

Aaron is such a gorgeous wee boy! I hope the appointments go well for you both. Your doing an amazing job after such a miserable pregnancy with the SPD :D

Last edited:
It's a day of two halves

The physio was really impressed by him and doesn't think that he has any problems with muscle tone.

The doc has referred him to the surgeon at children's hospital as he thinks he needs an op to sort out the hernia :cry:

Tapatalk madness!

:hugs: great news about the physio . I have a cousin who's little girl (also a premie ) just had surgery for a hernia , she said it was a very small surgery and the little girl was home in a few days .

aww only just spotted this!! will need to sit and have a cuppa and a good read through it all to catch up! xx

It's a day of two halves

The physio was really impressed by him and doesn't think that he has any problems with muscle tone.

The doc has referred him to the surgeon at children's hospital as he thinks he needs an op to sort out the hernia :cry:

Tapatalk madness!

:hug:

:hug: cant believe I only just saw this journal! :wall:

So sorry to hear youre now facing surgery :hug: youve done so well and those pics just make my heart melt! :love: the mikey mouse one actually gave me butterflies, hes sooo cute! Youre HV sounds totally useless by the way, you can request another one, maybe see if you can speak to the head of dept and ask if theres a HV who has a special interest in DS?

Lovely photos Hun brilliant news about the physio and fx the hernia op is really straightforward for him xx

They are amazingly strong, it's hard to see them go through ops but afterwards you wouldn't even know what they'd been through! Xx

So the Hospital Midwife was out today to check on him.

She's really happy with his progress, and he weighed in at 8lb9oz!!!! Little fatty :lol:

I asked about his appts etc and they haven't been booked yet - but she thinks he will be at the clinic on 27th November, it seems aaaaaages away :-(

I asked about sleep study and it hasn't been organised yet :wall2: It seems they are in no hurry to get him off the oxygen which is annoying.

She actually said, had his oxygen levels not been checked for another reason, they would have never seen his sats were low, and he wouldn't be on oxygen, and he would be no worse off for it

Lovely family pic!!! That's a good weight. He sounds like he's doing well xxx

Lovely pic of him in christening gown. Glad physio went okay, also sorry to hear Aaron might have to have surgery, but he will be fine :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back