Aaron .. The boy who is full of surprises

Wow Hun you are doing amazingly and so is Aaron, his weight is just fabulous so give yourself a break you are obviously doing the right things! It's so sweet if your in laws to be so excited and I hoe you have a fab tune at the weekend. The pics are just gorgeous and it's lovely reding his journeyxxx

Nothing new to add today other than look at my gorgeous boy ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349950786.197990.jpg

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

:love: he is gorgeous and looks so alert!!!

awwwww i want his hat..........that whole outfit in fact!

he is soooo cute i want to nomnomnom him up

Wow thats good milk intakes! Glad Aaron is putting on weight, seems to be all about weight in babies, our hospital were a bit tetchy about him only putting on 8oz since birth

Glad you posted up your amounts of milk as I was just about to ask, I've got ours up to 80mls at a push every 3 hours maybe with a 4 hour stint overnight, compared to your amounts, he should put on weight... In theory :)

Husband wants him to go on the high cal formula as he reckons it'll be free instead of paying for the aptamil top ups, cheeky monkey! (I'm still only getting 20ml out if breast)

We went to the local DS mums and tots yesterday just to get to know the mums, amazing to see the difference in the development of the children who are all a similar age

Well I met my HV for the furst time today, she was useless!

She didnt have the DS growth charts, and in fact didn't know they existed, so I gave her the ones I got in advance, and she asked if she could keep them ... wtf? I told her they were for his red book!

She then plotted him on the growth/measurement chart without readjusting his age due to him being early which put him at 25th centile rather than 75th which he is!

She has also booked his 6 week check for before he is even 6 weeks which is setting him up for failure, as it shouldnt be done till hes 10 weeks!

she also thought everything was "lovely" which made me want to punch her in the face! :wall2:

She needs some more training. Its such a waste of time when they're that useless.

He really is a gorgeous boy. Hehe i could just smoooosh him all up Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Look how much my boy has grown

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349994335.937882.jpg
1 week old

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349994375.441391.jpg
Nearly 5 weeks

Tapatalk madness!

I have had a real issue with my health visitor who once whispered to me that "because of Ella's DS..."
I laughed and asked her why she whispered. I informed her that we all knew about Ella's DS in the house, but it wasn't something of her to worry about because she ha previously asks I there was anyone else in, and I explained no!
I told her Ella was a bit young to get offended that we were talking about her disability!

Can't see tickers because I'm on my phone!

Lovely to see how much he's growing, its great when you can get out with the pram, walking really is a great exercise to help you tone back up after the birth, xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I have had a real issue with my health visitor who once whispered to me that "because of Ella's DS..."
I laughed and asked her why she whispered. I informed her that we all knew about Ella's DS in the house, but it wasn't something of her to worry about because she ha previously asks I there was anyone else in, and I explained no!
I told her Ella was a bit young to get offended that we were talking about her disability!

Can't see tickers because I'm on my phone!

My neighbour keeps referring to Aaron as a "special baby" to her kids in a whispered voice ... its proper annoying, but she means it with good intentions, shes a lovely lady.

Well yesterday I managed to go for a haircut, baby en tow and survived :yay:

Today is my "baby shower", basically MIL is having an open door house for anyone in the family to come and visit Aaron, so that we don't get inundated with visitors at home. There will be tea and cake and nibbles, and the whole family will get to meet my wee boy!

I've got my hair and eyebrows done and bought an outfit that I don't feel too fat in, so I can get some nice pics taken, if they are nice I'll let you all see them! If not, they are staying locked away!

Hubby done his first night feed last night at 2am, I knew nothing about it so when Aaron started crying at 3:30am I got up and fed him :lol: I was wondering why he kept spitting his milk out! lol Better communication tonight I think!

Hubby is doing good considering he's had no contact with babies before in his life. He hasn't yet got to the point where he can use his initiative, and keeps forgetting to change Aarons bum, but will do something if asked.

I'm really looking forward to today .. I'm a proper loser now!

I hope you have a lovely day, and think the open house is a great idea; especially as it's not at yours so you wont have to clean up before/after it :)

So nice reading your journal... I love the pictures of him in his Moses basket! He has grown so much. He really is beautiful, his big huge eyes are stunning xxx

I had such a lovely day.

Aaron got spoiled rotten as usual

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350151164.451249.jpg

Tapatalk madness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back