Aaahhh work!!

ZoeM1

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

I left my job on New Years Eve to have two weeks paid holiday before starting my maternty year off, and I am still receiving calls from my colleague at work - nearly every day!!!

My hubbie keeps telling me off for talking to her, or having anything to do with work when I'm supposed to be sorting out our home life with the baby and relaxing!! But I feel as though I haven't really switched off yet.

Is anyone else finding it really difficult to let go? - I think it would probably be different if I had planned to leave for good.

My boss is a bit of a bitch and apparently she wants all of my things emptying from my filing cabinet so that the person filling in for me can use them all. I shouldn't give a toss, but I can't help thinking that she's now going to criticise my work behind my back for the way I do my job.

Anyway, I am really happy as I was told today that my baby's head is fully engaged. I couldn't stop grinning when I was walking home. I've also just got my pram and car seat out of their boxes and put them all together...not long now.

Zox

Yeah Im finding it that tough to let go I still havent left yet!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

How far gone are you chick?

i'm finishing next week... i'm actually secretly hoping that i am still going to get calls though - i want to be irreplacable and missed!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

i'd feel the same as you with a boss like that though - she sounds like a cow! :hug:

I've told them already not to call me when I leave as I won't answer :rotfl: :rotfl:

I don't go on maternity leave until March and already I know that I will find it hard to let go. I am a teacher and have got my class into a really good routine and the teaching assistants I work with work exactly to my specifications. It's going to be really hard to leave knowing that things are not going to be done my way any more. I'm sure I'll get over it pretty quickly! Trouble is, I can easily check up on how things are going as my husband teaches at the same school!

...Actually Purple13, when you look at it that way, perhaps it's a good thing to be irreplaceable and missed .....????? :rotfl:

I'm 37wks +2 days

Zo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back