A

Oh my god what an Arse

I don't understand how people do that to others ... I can't even call him a man. Do you have any family around that can help?

When is your due date? I'm only asking because when the time comes ... Depending on the size of mine ... There may be some clothes I could give you, it depends how big mine are as if they are still wearing them I won't be able to pass them on. Do you have a pram? I have one for sale if not.

Only buy essentials when you buy things as people always buy clothes and toiletries.

And someone will want you, and in my opinion anyone who is happy in a relationship with someone who already has kids and then treats them as his own is a real man :)

I wish I had more stuff to offer to you but I kind of need it, I have a couple of old changing bags, not in fantastic condition but you are welcome to them? I might somewhere have an old cot duvet, no pillow with it though. I have a couple of sleeping bag things you can have also ... Just let me know.

Sending virtual hugs X

Wow... I can't believe anyone would be so cruel to leave a pregnant woman with whom he was going to buy a house together... I'm so sorry for you, hope you find the courage to get through this.
Maybe he just got scared of all the big changes in his life, a baby, buying a house together, and he'll come back?
I wish I could say anything to help you, but I can only tell you this: there are good men and there are men who don't care you already have children if they really love you. My cousin has 3 children, 2 different fathers (one who left her pregnant too...) And she's in a relationship for over a year now with someone new who doesn't mind at all, he loves playing with her children and taking care of them. So if the stupid person doesn't change his mind about leaving you and his child, it doesn't mean you have to be single the rest of your life.
Lots of hugs and courage for you!

Oh my god what an Arse

I don't understand how people do that to others ... I can't even call him a man. Do you have any family around that can help?

When is your due date? I'm only asking because when the time comes ... Depending on the size of mine ... There may be some clothes I could give you, it depends how big mine are as if they are still wearing them I won't be able to pass them on. Do you have a pram? I have one for sale if not.

Only buy essentials when you buy things as people always buy clothes and toiletries.

And someone will want you, and in my opinion anyone who is happy in a relationship with someone who already has kids and then treats them as his own is a real man :)

I wish I had more stuff to offer to you but I kind of need it, I have a couple of old changing bags, not in fantastic condition but you are welcome to them? I might somewhere have an old cot duvet, no pillow with it though. I have a couple of sleeping bag things you can have also ... Just let me know.

Sending virtual hugs X
Thats a very kind offer but i think I will be ok for clothes etc, I still have all my little boys baby clothes which is lucky.
Its just things like the new car seat and attachments to go on my pram and things and bottles, and this car issue xx

Ah that's ok then, I didn't want you to go without, not sure if Amazon still have mam bottles on offer, also I know Peugeot do a 3 year lease thing so check out other companies too, it would mean you only pay the monthly payment and petrol, then in 3 years you give it back or swap it. Couldn't be worth looking into.

Hold your head up high though, you have done nothing wrong and you will get there. And like you said luckily you kept stuff from your son :) if he can walk out on a pregnant lady he is not worth your time x

Wow... I can't believe anyone would be so cruel to leave a pregnant woman with whom he was going to buy a house together... I'm so sorry for you, hope you find the courage to get through this.
Maybe he just got scared of all the big changes in his life, a baby, buying a house together, and he'll come back?
I wish I could say anything to help you, but I can only tell you this: there are good men and there are men who don't care you already have children if they really love you. My cousin has 3 children, 2 different fathers (one who left her pregnant too...) And she's in a relationship for over a year now with someone new who doesn't mind at all, he loves playing with her children and taking care of them. So if the stupid person doesn't change his mind about leaving you and his child, it doesn't mean you have to be single the rest of your life.
Lots of hugs and courage for you!
Me neither, I never thought he would do this to be considering he knows what I went through last time and he sees me struggle every day. He preeches on about being a good man but no good man does this xx

Sending you huge hugs, I'm so sorry to read you are going through this. Did he give any kind of explanation? Not that anything would be good enough.
You have the strength to get through this, and you will find someone when the time is right who will love you and treat you and your children in the way you deserve to be treated.
Xx

Sending you huge hugs, I'm so sorry to read you are going through this. Did he give any kind of explanation? Not that anything would be good enough.
You have the strength to get through this, and you will find someone when the time is right who will love you and treat you and your children in the way you deserve to be treated.
Xx
Not really, just said we wasn't compatible in his opinion and that you have to be happy in life. Guess he just wasn't happy with us. Thank you for your kind words xx

Aww Keely, I'm sorry to read this. It'll be hard at first but you'll soon settle into your own routine and get on just fine and dandy without him. He's not worth your tears and you will find someone to love and who will love you and your boys to the moon and back. Take care xx

Aww Keely, I'm sorry to read this. It'll be hard at first but you'll soon settle into your own routine and get on just fine and dandy without him. He's not worth your tears and you will find someone to love and who will love you and your boys to the moon and back. Take care xx
I know I can do it, I have done it before, its just difficult now as I relied on his help with the little one with me being in so much pain, he did all the lifting of him etc and financially I have 2 pay days to get us sorted before I leave work.
Just one of those things I guess, just bonkers how its happened to me twice x

Sorry, didn't mean to imply you couldn't do it :-(

What a toss pot. How someone can do that is beyond me :(

If it is any use, go onto Facebook baby selling sites as I've just bought a car seat for £20 suitable from newborn which is a real help! Also. If you need things like a cot etc then IKEA is defo the place to go! You can pay monthly for a year with them as well for anything over £150 I think? Likewise. Mother are do payment plans to help spread costs. Don't panic and try stay positive. I would also pop to a council centre about seeing if you are entitled to anything xxxxxxx

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear you have to deal with this. What a spineless piece of.....
Make sure you get all the support you can, do you have family that can help you out? I'm sure if you spoke to your midwife they would have some good contacts of where you can get help.
Also like others have said Facebook groups have a plethora of good low cost items so join all the groups possible.
You are clearly a strong woman and you can do this!!!

I'm so sorry to read this Hun. Like the others have said, it sounds like he may be overwhelmed at the moment and he will come back. If not, he doesn't deserve a beautiful family! I can't believe he ignored your little boys waves when you saw him-there's no excuse for ignoring a child like that!
What brand of bottle are you planning to use? I have a box of 6 brand new tommee tippee bottles in a cupboard in blue, which I bought for my nephew a few months ago and never gave him. I will post you them if you like xx

Last edited:
I can't bloody believe that! I am so sorry to hear this has happened to you, I can't believe he would walk out at like the loveliest part of pregnancy, what a total douche :( I don't believe he will leave you with a baby. Do you think he will want anything to do with the baby when he's born etc??

How horrible to think you could have brought a house that same bloody day!

I know how it feels to bring up one child on your own and I remember it being actually quite nice because you don't have anyone else to consult before you make any decisions on bringing your kid up etc so that part isn't the end of the world, I could definitely do it again on my own without a problem. It is the rest of it, like the finances and the human contact with people in the evenings.

My mate has 8 kids and she managed to get a fella who married her so don't worry about not finding anyone else, they are out there these nice men!

I wish you all the luck in sorting it out, 2 paydays isn't exactly great but I reckon you'll sort something. And of course, he might actually come back. Whether you take him back is another question!

Good luck xxxx

I am quite speechless, how awful of him to do that. He had no right to give you hope which clearly was not there from his perspective. He really should do the right thing and leave you with the car at the very least- it won't magically fix everything but it would make life a little bit easier for you especially given that he was the one who got you pregnant.

There are friends of mine who have a lot more than 2 children by more fathers and they found someone to settle down properly with. There are decent men around who will treat you the way you and your boys should be, not like that awful ex.

What a disgusting 'man'.. I'm so so sorry he did this to you. I have no advice but I hope things get better soon hun xxx

Thanks for all your support ladies. I've had a difficult day severe sickness (probably with all the stress) I feel deflated and I've had a good sob.
I still can't quite believe it myself but guess I need to get to grips. Need to keep focused and not let this awful situation consume me xxx

Keely, I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry you've been treated this way but that you are a strong woman and I know you will be just fine. You will be the most amazing, supportive moma to your boys and don't need no mans!

There are men out there that will adore you and your boys so please don't worry about that. Try to enjoy your pregnancy and the beautiful life you're creating right now darling.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back