a word about my m8

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
my m8s surprised me last nite for taking me out for tea they paid and evrything and even sorted out my mum babystitting it was just wot i needed and was totally great!!

aww thats great, i bet you were chuffed to bits. i hope my mates treat me like that after ive had my baby, some of them seem more excited than me at times!!..they dont have the labour coming up soon do they :roll: lol xxx

you will be fine just try n stay calm - trust me it helps - hard but helps lol - i know wot u mean tho my m8s were dying for me to have braydon lol from 35 weeks onward they text me evry day asking if nething had happened lol

Hello

Im glad you got out and had some fun, must of been great for you.
It's busy work being a mom aint it??
Although i wont be able to get away that soon a sim breast feeding so kinda got to be around at all times.
Well take care hun, talk to you soon.
Katrina

i was breast feeding but as my mum likes to say 'the cow ran dry' lol - u could express if u need a break
but ur right it was really nice

Hello

Ya ill have to get me a good breast pump then, so if me and OH want a break we can go for dinner lol.
Well im glad you had fun and talk to you soon.
Katrina

dunno if they do it where u r but advent is really good i had three n that was the best one lol

Hello

Thanks for the advice ill have to check that out not sure if we do or not??
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back