A weird discharge...

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Feel like i'm constantly writing posts about weird things, sorry if i'm getting on your nerves. So i'm currently 5DPO and just went to the toilet and got this weird yellowey beige discharge kind of like ewcm that stretched, but thicker. Anybody got this before? X

I always see anything different as a good thing what dpo are you x

Only 5DPO hun, it's more 'globby'(hate that word) not as thin as ewcm but definately stretched. X

Mine is all over the show at the moment. I'm 6dpo and had something similar yesterday, now gone back to nothing again! Feel empty today so I'm expecting The witch again! Just in time for my delayed honeymoon and when we get to sorrento and a pool!

Yeah seems to be clearing! God knows what it was!

Sophie I don't want to encourage the dreaded symptom spot but a lot of the girls who have had the yellowy, globby (tmi) discharge have fallen preg.

I wish I could find something from one of the girls to show u! Xx

I've only ever had that when I've been pg, fx it's a good sign for you x

I am god knows how many DPO I am, I think 6 and atm I am feeling constantly wet down there, getting mean cramps and backache!! Hope my af is on it's way after my ERPC 3 weeks ago!!

Good luck Sophie, hope it's good news x

I had that last month mind, I actually wondered if I had a wee bit thrush or something cos it cleared up by next day. Our bodies are just weird things!! X x

I'm not taking it to heart, for all I know it could be progesterone or something. We shall see lol xx

Hopefully a good sign, fingers crossed x

I have only had it twice before - once when preg with my daughter and once on 10dpo last cycle - so could mean anything, lol

but at your dpo it could be early implantation.....fingers crossed for you.

Didn't know implantation can be yellow/beige x

Love a weird question post! Hope it means something good for you xx

Always a weird question with me Dee! ;-) it's gone now hardly any cm anyway now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back