A survey of sorts.. How many cycles did it take ttc and your age?

I am 28 and it took around 2 years to get pregnant with my first - so around 20 cycles (35 day cycle). I did make some huge changes in the last few months though before getting my BFP.

I have been trying now since January and I'm struggling to make most of the changes as before because it involves cutting out chocolate!!

Hi Melanie I started ttc aged 30 after 9 years on the pill. It took 33 cycles (about 2yrs & 9 mths) for my bfp. A week before my 33rd birthday. Good luck to you xxx

Hiya,
I'm 29 and this is my 14th cycle of TTC baby#1. I was on the pill for 10 years.
Now under consultation with the infertility clinic.

Xxx

I am 33. I fell pregnant with DS1 when I was 22 after two months of not really trying but not preventing - didn't have a clue back then about DPO and cycle days and progesterone and LH and HCG etc! We have been trying for about four years now for #2.

I was 28 had been on the pill for 12 years but diagnosed with pcos a year before. We went down the route of ntnp and about three cycles in got our bfp, who turned into our cheeky chappy :) every day I look at him and can't believe how lucky I am.

i am 37...was on the pill for 18 years and it took 2 cycles to conceive sadly mc...but then another 2 months and i got pregnant with my DD. she is now 15 months......i was 36 when i had her xx

I am 32. I was 30 when I conceived my daughter after 11 years on and off the pill. My last pill type was Microgynon and I was on my second cycle after stopping it when I fell pregnant. I am now on my second cycle TTC, post-cerazette and still breastfeeding xxx

I'm 31 next month and it took me 9 months going at it full on :)

I had been on the pill for 13 years solid prior to this xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back