a spin-off from chelle's thread...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by trixipaws, Nov 28, 2007.

1. trixipaws

trixipaws Well-Known Member

about the mother & baby spaces.

well, today i did some shopping in sainsburys, then went into the cafe there and found a nice quiet corner and sat and drank my draught pepsi and read a magazine and discreetly BF millie.

i needed a wee before the 30-minute walk home, so went to use the facilities, had to wait AGES for the disabled/baby-changing one that i could fit the pushchair in (so long i tried to get in the normal toilets but couldnt fit the pushchair- and theres no way im leaving my baby unattended)

i expected to see an old disabled person struggle out or something, but much to my annoyance a young, able-bodied, fit & healthy looking, childless and not even pregnant young girl sauntered out! :twisted:
    grr she made me wait ages why couldnt she use the normal ladies room ffs :evil: :evil:

2. leckershell

leckershell Well-Known Member

that really annoys me too. i was going to a baby changing room in the bullring a couple months back (i wanted to feed ryan but felt paranoid then..) and there are a few there and i was about to go in one - luckily for me i didn't have to wait - and 2 doors opened and 2 young teen emo girls came out of them. argh - why do they need such a huge room to themselves?

On my way out, I saw an old lady going into one. Fair enough I thought, but asI was walking away I thought she can walk perfectly fine so why should she be any different to the emo girls I saw before.

Argh.