A sad day

Missbatesy

Reaction score
I've post before about my grandma being ill, this morning she passed away. It's the first real loss I've experienced and I think I'm dealing with it in the best way I can. Knowing she's not suffering anymore kind of puts my mind at ease. I'm due next week but been having really heavy period like feelings for the last few days! It's such a shame she never got to meet her great granddaughter but I feel consoled that while one life has been lost another one will soon begin!

So sorry for your loss! At least her suffering is over and you know she'll always be there to watch over you and your baby girl xx

So sorry to hear that hun. Hope yours doing ok xxx

So sorry huni xxxx

Lovely way to look at it tho, and she will definitely be watching over u all xxxxx

Sorry for your loss Hun :( you're looking at it in a very positive way tho and I'm sure she will be watching when baby arrives x

Im sorry for you loss hun..

Ive lost all 4 of my grand parents and i was gutted that they cant meet Noah, But my mum has always said they have :) they are up there now looking after him until hes ready to be born :)

Im sure she will look down every day hun :hugs:
Like you said, shes no longer suffering.

thinking of you and your family xxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry for your loss and that your grandma never got to meet her great granddaughter. She will be looking over you though and she will be so proud xx

I'm really sorry hun, I remember you telling us she was ill. Like you said, she's at peace now. She could pass away knowing you were happy and ready to be a mummy. I'm sure she was thrilled for you hun and now she'll watch over you both. Big hugs. My squiggle got me through losing my grandad and kept me strong I'm sure your baby will do the same. It's truly the circle of life. Big hugs xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back