A right fatso, so embarrassed!

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I was having a really good morning, not feeling self conscious and kinda embracing my new shape...

But then embarrassingly, I went to the toilet, whilst sitting still the toilet seat just snapped all down the front, I could've died... My husband found it hilarious but it's made me feel massive now.

Hehehehe blame the toilet seat. Nothing to do with you at all! x

I've just seen your latest bump pic and you look fab. Don't understand where you get the idea you're a fatso from! Your OH probably weakened the loo seat! ;) xxx

Haha thanks girls, I am quite a lot bigger than my photo looks but I thought I'd pick the most flattering ;)

I was absolutely mortified when it broke, but then me and hubby sat making fat jokes on the sofa so that cheered me up a bit. :)

Dont be embarrassed hun. I broke a chair the other week. Now thst was embarassing! Xxx

Aww Hun don't feel bad. I've also just seen your bump pic and you are definitely NOT fat, you have a lovely bump.
A broken toilet seat can happen to anyone, it's just unfortunate it happened to the pregnant woman lol x

I wouldn't mind as when I sit I kinda throw myself down, but I wasn't moving and it just gave way. Hahah looking back it's hilarious, at the time I was horrified.

Oh well, won't stop me eating a baguette for dinner ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back