A quick question

Stayse3

Reaction score
Im due on in the next week and i last had sex on the 9th dec which i know for sure he did the deed and another two times since. Now im panicky cos i know its been over 2 weeks, but when i spoke to a work colleague whose a good friend and a mother, she said avoid pregnancy tests until im 3 weeks late for my period.... But arnt there tests you can take just a few weeks after sex to check if your pregnant? Whats all your advice?

Its my first time trying for a baby so my minds on over drive

You can get a first response test, but make sure it says early response on it. They are the most sensitive tests and can detect pregnancy hormone up to 6 days before your period is due. If your in the UK Boots or Lloyds pharmacy sell them. Don't make the mistake I did and get the one from Asda, it's an identical box but it's not the early response one. Good luck, let us know how you get on. x

Thanks. Im now wondering if im late already. Cos during the week i last had sex i went through an extremely stressfull time and thinking back, im finding it hard to remember if when i went toilet, was i changing my pad or not. I know at points i wasnt taking my bag too the loo but i dont remember now. I know when we first had sex at the end if the stressfull week and i know things all started thier worst on the 5th and i WAS on my period then....i think, cos i remember being upset i may not be able to sleep with him again. Or was i at the end of my period like last couple of days on the 5th and thats why i remember being upset about not sleeping with him.

Guess the next few days will tell, get paid friday so if no period by then, then i'll go grab a test

A neg test doesn't mean you are definitely not pregnant cos some women take longer to produce the pregnacy hormone in enough quantities to show up.

I never knew how stressfull ttc was!

We've not long had food and im feeling either indegestion or nausea....either way i aint feeling too great about 30-60mins after food. Or im just not well haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back