A quick question re cycle after loss

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
We found out on the 12th July my baby had died they could only say within the last 2 weeks as I had a scan 2 weeks before. Had an erpc on 15th July. Not sure we are going to try again yet but would like to track my cycle just incase. Would the 15th be cd1 even tho baby died up to 2 weeks before? I've never ttc just gone with the flow kinda thing but I know the next few months its easier to fall. Any advice x

Think cd1 is the day that the bleed starts or everything is removed (so to speak) so would be the day of your erpc xx

I counted my erpc as cd1, and the witch showed up after a 28 cycle. Hope ur cycle returns quickly xx

I counted erpc as cd1 too, although cd34 today and yet to see af. Guessing mc has messed up my cycle.

Hope you're doing ok hun- I was so sad to hear your news xxx

My AF arrived around cd40 after mine x

It can vary so much how long things take to get back on track, my MMC took 7 weeks, most recent MC 34 days.

The waiting is just awful though

x

I counted erpc as cd1 too, although cd34 today and yet to see af. Guessing mc has messed up my cycle.

I'm doing ok thanks considering. Thinking I might be mad wanting to ttc considering I nearly died 8 days ago but I want this so badly. Might take me a while to convince the oh tho xxx

I'm doing ok thanks considering. Thinking I might be mad wanting to ttc considering I nearly died 8 days ago but I want this so badly. Might take me a while to convince the oh tho xxx

Well take it easy hun and give yourselves time. You've been through a massive ordeal so take things at a pace that you're comfortable with. Know what you mean about wanting to ttc again quickly though as I felt exactly the same xxx

It took me a long time to convince my DH to try for a second baby after my horrendous birth but he did eventually, give him time to let the trauma pass and hopefully he'll be more open to it xx

I'm not allowed for 2 months as it takes that long for the hole to repair so think I'm going to use this month as a learning curve on how to ttc properly. I've not even mentioned it to him yet I know it's to soon as I'm still ill so will wait till I'm better so he isn't reminded of this time. I mean it wasn't pregnancy that nearly killed me it was as erpc which I'd never have again lol so will make a point of reassuring him about that. I'm sure he will be fine with it but I need to give him time first. So I'm hoping to learn some things in here as half of what's said I don't have a clue what it means xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back