A quick question re cycle after loss

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Lilmisshopeful, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

We found out on the 12th July my baby had died they could only say within the last 2 weeks as I had a scan 2 weeks before. Had an erpc on 15th July. Not sure we are going to try again yet but would like to track my cycle just incase. Would the 15th be cd1 even tho baby died up to 2 weeks before? I've never ttc just gone with the flow kinda thing but I know the next few months its easier to fall. Any advice x

2. Vickilou25

Vickilou25 Well-Known Member

Think cd1 is the day that the bleed starts or everything is removed (so to speak) so would be the day of your erpc xx

3. Lilmisshopeful

Thank you. I'm clueless with this x

4. kanga86

kanga86 Well-Known Member

I counted my erpc as cd1, and the witch showed up after a 28 cycle. Hope ur cycle returns quickly xx

5. naomi88

naomi88 Well-Known Member

I counted erpc as cd1 too, although cd34 today and yet to see af. Guessing mc has messed up my cycle.

Hope you're doing ok hun- I was so sad to hear your news xxx

6. Daley

Daley Well-Known Member

My AF arrived around cd40 after mine x

7. Cazza

Cazza Well-Known Member

It can vary so much how long things take to get back on track, my MMC took 7 weeks, most recent MC 34 days.

The waiting is just awful though

x

8. Lilmisshopeful

I'm doing ok thanks considering. Thinking I might be mad wanting to ttc considering I nearly died 8 days ago but I want this so badly. Might take me a while to convince the oh tho xxx

9. naomi88

naomi88 Well-Known Member

Well take it easy hun and give yourselves time. You've been through a massive ordeal so take things at a pace that you're comfortable with. Know what you mean about wanting to ttc again quickly though as I felt exactly the same xxx

10. Dee28

Dee28 Well-Known Member

It took me a long time to convince my DH to try for a second baby after my horrendous birth but he did eventually, give him time to let the trauma pass and hopefully he'll be more open to it xx

11. Lilmisshopeful

I'm not allowed for 2 months as it takes that long for the hole to repair so think I'm going to use this month as a learning curve on how to ttc properly. I've not even mentioned it to him yet I know it's to soon as I'm still ill so will wait till I'm better so he isn't reminded of this time. I mean it wasn't pregnancy that nearly killed me it was as erpc which I'd never have again lol so will make a point of reassuring him about that. I'm sure he will be fine with it but I need to give him time first. So I'm hoping to learn some things in here as half of what's said I don't have a clue what it means xxx