A possible faint line :/

Daisyboo

Reaction score
Well ladies to cut a long story short had a shit month this month,so fed up with TTC I even started back on the pill part way through the month (only for 2 days).So I have know idea where the hell I am this month, af could be due in 2 days as that's 28 days since last proper af but had a mini bleed in middle of month probably due to the stupid pills, So its anyone's guess!
Anyway today as I am a :poas: I have just peed on a cheap ic and if I really screw my eyes up I think I can see the faintest of faint lines. I only have ic and a Tesco test and don't think Tesco are very sensitive so will try an ic again in the morning (who am I kidding, tonight!).The line is so faint it could just be my eyes wishing a line on it but its the first glimmer of hope I have had for a while!If I get so much of a sniff of a line you ladies will be the first to see it! FX x

Fx it gets stronger! It might be your bfp!!

Good luck!!

xx

Best of luck Daisyboo, stay positive! Fingers crossed for you xxx

oh my god just done another ic and faintest line so did Tesco and can see one on there too! Just going Sainsbury get one of their s as they are sensitive i think!

Ooooh exciting!!! Fingersc crossed for u hun! Post us a pic xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

sorry ladies looks like you have to wait till tomorrow for a photo, i am a little disappointed the asda one is barley there the Tesco one is clearest even oh can see that one and he never sees a line.will test again in morning, can you save fmu till i can get free? X

Yes you can save fmu xx show us the pic of the ic and tesco xx

could anyone post my photos if i send them via e-mail please? X

Pm'd you my email address, I'll post them for you x

have just sent it you, i think! Lol. Thanks xx

Ooh stalking!
Looking forward to seeing your pics xx

Well, here it is ladies ......... :bfp: congrats xxxxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 116
I'd say bfp too. Congratulations. I bet your line will get darker in the morning x

Thank you so much Scn for putting them on.The blue test is Sainsbury and the pink one Tesco,the Sainsbury one has gotten darker now it wasn't that good after the 2 mins!x

There are definitely lines there - congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back