A newbie to Tri 2

frankie247

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I figure now I've finally reached 13 weeks I'm allowed to come in here? :)

Hi Frankie

Congrats and welcome to tri 2, it's lovely in here with lots to look forward to like 20 week scan and first kicks!! How are you feeling so far?

Xxx

welcome to tri 2 hunny, I am starting to feel the good effects of being in tri 2, so come and enjoy it :) xx

Welcome to tri 2 :) Im sure u'll love it here, definately feeling more relaxed than in tri1!

thanks ladies, i'm starting to feel a bit brighter in myself - have been feeling rough constantly, looking forward to my 20 week scan and feeling first kicks etc. I have my scan booked for the 3rd march (i think) Next midwife appointment is at the end of January, what happens at the appointment? i know she'll try to find baby heartbeat, but anything else i should know about? will there be another blood test?

congrats to coming over here, its soo exciting being at this stage starting to buy and pick names etc aswell as feeling movements and seeing bambino again.
If this is your 16 weeks appointment they may try for the heartbeat, and just check urine and blood pressure and ask if you have any questions mine was quite quick and im not having any more bloods til week 20-29 so your safe for a while xxx

Phew on the bloods lol, they've already booked me in for the diabetes blood test - that sounds loads of fun! :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back