A new relationship

Muggles

Reaction score
Its only early days but ive met a guy. Hes really nice but he doesnt know im preg yet and i don't want 2 lead him on and then 2 drop the bombshell on him when we know eachother better.

Has any other single mums on here got into a relationship when preg? and how did the guys take it?

I haven't been in this situation but I would tell him soon. I met my now husband when my liitle girl was a few months old, but I told him the night I met him that I had a child. Heidi Klum met Seal when she was pregnant and look how lovely there relationship has turned out, so it can work. I'd say the key to any relationship though is honesty, if he stays around great, if not you still have the most precious gift in the world to look forward to! Good luck hun!

xx

good luck babe, there a many wonderful men who will not just walk away coz theres a beautiful baby on the way, some will stay and be a fantastic support, my aunt met her hubby when she was six weeks preg, they thought they concieved together when they met but scan showed she was already preg. he hung around and hes a fantastic dad.

however, please be prepared, there is as much chance that he may not be ready for a child be it his or someone elses, and it may just not be right for him.
if this is the case, its just not meant to be, dont beat yourself up about it, you have been blessed with a pregnancy, enjoy it wether its as a couple or on your own.

i wish you all the best.
ops

be honest with him, like as soon as poss xxxxxx

hi, havent been in this situation but think you need to tell him asap, cud casuse a lot of heartache later. good luck

i was in this situation with my last pregnancy.
I met oH on a dating site, when i replied i told him straight off i had just found out i was pregnant. Needless to say he stayed with me. He was actually over the moon for me. Not sure if the fact he has a son had anything to do with his acceptance and willingness etc but i am more than greatful it didnt push him away

Id just be straight out honest with him hun. ALl i said to OH was i understand if you dont want to know me now i have told you this but im pregnant.
Obviously he will be abit taken a back probably but hopefully hes a decent guy and will stand by you hun xx
good luck

Well it doesnt matter now... i went for a drink with him 2nite ( just got bk ) and his ex g.f was there.. as soon as i went 2 the toliet she was on him like a rash.. when i came bk she said " u got my number.. txt me " well i got the hint and made my excuses 2 leave.. hes now gone 2 see her in another pub.

Tbh i can't be assed with relationships right now.. ive got all i need.. just me and nuget.

Bloody men lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back