A must!!!!

Tell

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

so this morning i have woke up feeling great and you want to know why?

all thanks to the dream genii pillow

it is amazing i have been so uncomfortable and im not even 16 weeks yet but this pillow purchased for me last night by my amazing OH, was supurb supported by back boobs and bump.

its a little pricey but doubles as a feeding pillow for when LO arrives so not to bad.

i would recommend it any day, only one negitive is... you will not want to get out of bed ;) (not always a negitive for some lol)

anyway felt i needed to say something because it really has put me in a great mood and stopped the aches

xxxx

That's good hun I'm using a triangle shaped one at the moment under my bump but I don't think
LO likes it cuz I just get booted all the time! Lol

you are alot further on then me maybe LO wont like it when im bigger, i hope no tho as its so comfortable xx

Love these pillows I dont have the same one as you I got the mothercare body plus sleep pillow I dont just use it for in bed tho I use it to support my back sitting on the sofa too its amazing! its a little cheaper than the dream genii also got it in the sale so was cheaper than it is now by looking at the pics it looks the same as the dream genii :nap: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back