Reaction score
Im 18 weeks today
and people are saying that are also pregnant that they can feel their baby move

but i cant feel mine
i get weird feels of gas bubbles popping

im a bit worried in al fairness
help me out? :(

Popping at your stage is normal.
Also, it may be that your placenta is on your front wall, meaning you feel less kicks. Your 20 week scan will tell you.

Try not to worry, bubba will be punching and kicking before you know it

I didnt feel my baby move until around 21 weeks! I was also really worried and getting down due to it! I spoke to my midwife about it and she told me that as it was my first pregnancy I probably have felt the baby move but I havent realised that it was the baby as it would be light flutters!

Try not worry too much - Your little baby will be moving around loads soon :) xx

I've only just started to feel my little man and im 23 weeks honey. Try not to worry. Ur 20 week scan will tell u where ur placenta is xxx

I'm 20 weeks and I've not felt a lot of movement, my placenta is anterior so is cushioning babies kicks x

I worried for weeks about not feeling movement and was really stressing myself out.
I am 22 +2 and have only just started feeling movement so please try not to worry :)

I spoke to one of my firneds last night and she said she did not feel anything until 25 weeks!! Don't worry hun, I can imagine how fustrating it is, but hang in there xx

You'll be fine, I hardly feel anything, but just got back from my scan and she did not stop moving around, and like Daydreaming said mine is due to where the placenta is at the moment (the front), but she said give it time and I'll feel her all the time! x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Hello Guys !! I am 25 weeks pregnant and feel very slight baby movements, dont feel any obvious movements, and I am worring myself sick with the thought, it is my 1st pregnancy., my placenta were all in place, didnt hear anything unusual from the nurse when i had my anomoly scan done... any ideas on what to do ?!!
Worried mum to be ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back