A Little Spotting Brown/Reddish....

iWitch

Reaction score
Panic! Despite see various posts of people spotting early in pregnancy, I can't help but panic!! I'm around 6 weeks and this morning, I've gone to the loo twice. The first time the teensiest bit of brown on tissue, the 2nd time more (still not a lot) but a little bit more of reddish in one spot. It also smells different (sorry tmi!). I hope everything is alright coz I'm off to London today but its fair to say I'm gonna be stopping off at every toilet possible!

Also, I'm didn't drink enough yesterday, is it possible that dehydration can cause spotting?

I dont know about the dehydration hun, try not to panic, could you call your doc and book an appointment? Xxx

Unless its enough to start going on your knickers i wouldn't worry
Also if its not red either
Just a pinky discharge is normal

Hi I've had brown discharge for over a week and went to see the epu who said it was very common I had a scan but it was too early to see a hbeat so to go back a fortnight later for recheck but they said not to worry. I have since red a study which proved that light spotting of less than 3d duration in the first trimester is not related to miscarriage but bleeding more than your normal period is so if its light you will probably be ok. However there are no guaranteed and I sadly had a mmc in march which only ever gave a very light brown discharge. So I'd speak to your midwife/ doctor and try to get some answers or you'll spend your life worrying. Lots of luck xxx

Still spotting but all pale browny discharge and only slight. Not much in knickers at all. I couldn't get an appt to see GP today but I have midwife appt on weds so will see if I can hold out until then. I'm sorry to hear that Lozza - all my wishes to you & your bean xx

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about iWitch. Try not to stress, I know how hard that can be but i'm sure you and your bean are just fine xx

I saw the tiniest bit of red and panicked! God knows what was going through your mind Sophie. Have you had anymore? xx

No chick not at all. Just abit of pink yesterday. Xx

And just to let you know my doctor said as baby grows that old implantation blood sheds away and comes out or gets absorbed. He said it's pretty normal xx

Just caught up with this, hope ur ok xxxx I'm sure everything is fine xxx

Still brown discharge but midwife wasn't concerned - said to go to A&E if it increases, goes red or if I'm in pain. She also left her number xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back