A little experiment maybe?

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Honestly don't know how true it is but according to research sperm can smell :shock:.....and the smell of Lily of the Valley drives them wild and makes them swim harder. Apparently the egg produces a similar smell which the sperm are drawn to and having your undies smell of it and therefore your skin works them up into a swimming frenzy.

Probably a useless bit of info but at this time of year scented drawer liners are readily available as gifts :) xxxxxxxx

Oh yeah they said that in "the great sperm reace" about the smell of the egg being like that....you never know! :) x

There is something so bizarre about eggs smelling like lily of the valley. Seems so random. I want to know how they know what they smell like. Brilliant piece of information though and one I'll keep in mind for the future, don't really like the smell though! :)

Maybe making undies smell like lily of the valley would have the effect of trying to make the sperm swim in the wrong direction really fast if they follow the smell... Need to get the smell in the key destination somehow!

Last edited:
There is something so bizarre about eggs smelling like lily of the valley. Seems so random. I want to know how they know what they smell like. Brilliant piece of information though and one I'll keep in mind for the future, don't really like the smell though! :)

Maybe making undies smell like lily of the valley would have the effect of trying to make the sperm swim in the wrong direction really fast if they follow the smell... Need to get the smell in the key destination somehow!

Well I thought this but apparently it works them up into a frenzy, like cats with catnip and dogs with aniseed, and they make a beeline for the egg. maybe some bright spark will invent a lily of the valley smelling lube or something

Ahh, so it's less about the direction of the smell and the speed, just about the speed because of the smell. I'm sure it'll be out before long, there'll be a company who can't resist it. I had no idea about dogs and aniseed either. Learning so much here today!

Lol, you have to be careful with aniseed and unspayed dogs. Gave it to my sister in laws chocolate labrador and he tried to have his wicked way with the cat. Needless to say there were some cat scratches in some very nasty places lmao

:shock: Wow... as bad as it sounds it also sounds like the kind of thing that is hilarious to behold. I hope they both recovered from the trauma of their near erm.. romance.

The cat, who's also male by the way lmao, was devastated :D

lol excellent! this story has now made my day so much better twice.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA
That made me roar with laughter, poor tom.
x Daisy

might try some lily of the valley on the underside of my soft cup........... will try anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back