A LITTLE BOOST

Rebecca1

Reaction score
Ladies,

I have been reading some of your posts, especially in the teenage Pregnancy forum. I just want to say to you all, if in doubt about carrying on this pregnancy that you really have to think long & hard about what YOU want!
I have been in a position about 4 years ago when i was going with a guy, for about 3 yrs, on & off!!!! He was with me when HE WANTED TO BE!
I was young, stupid & he'd basically brainwashed me! I didn't know any of this, coz as i said everything he said to me i took it to heart and just trodded along!!! Then the tables turned, i fell pregnant! The 1st thing that happened, he denied it was his & i was sleeping around!!! The 2nd thing was he told everyone of his mates & left me looking like the idiot! Ooh & lets not forget he didn't want me ever to have his kids coz I wasn't what he wanted in a woman!!!!!
Now ladies, let me tell you this!!!
No-one deserves to get treated like crap from any bloke!!! The thing he forgot was that i was the 1 who'd never cheat on him, i took him back numberous times coz i was young & stupid! He'd brainwashed me into " You'd never get better than me"!!!!
I was scared stiff about telling my mum & dad, but till this day i'm soo glad i did tell them because no matter how many friends you have, there's no better support from you're own mum & dad!
I had to think long & hard what i was going to do, i was just about to sit my exams @ school & leave to get a good job, and i had sooo much infront of me. So i decided to get a termination.
Yes, i do regret it, because i think about what i done all the time, every day, but i know that i would never have been strong enough to cope on my own & still be apart of his life. I think i done the right thing in a big way, but i do still think about wot if i did go through with it!!!
Now a good few happy brilliant years down the line, i met someone! He's perfect, loving, caring, loves me for me & wouldn't do a thing to hurt me, unlike the X!!!! We have been together for 2 years past December & are engaged, just away to move into our new house & are expecting our 1st child together!!! It's like AMAZING! My whole family are sooo excited & so are his! This is wot i call FATE!!!! There is someone out there for everyone, and to be honest with you, if you're man don't want you because you are carrying his child, then he's the 1 that's in the wrong, he won't get any better than you.
Think im babbling a bit, coz im not very good with writing things down im 1 of those who is better @ speaking face to face, but hopefully you get ma story & my point!!!
Don't let anyone hurt you, boy's come & go, but if that baby makes you smile you will know it was all worth while. You are an individual, DONT let someone else take your feelings/thoughts etc away from you!
LOTS OF LOVE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

helo
my man isn't like that but that was fantastic advice and well done you for making the right decision!
good luck with your new life!
xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back