A little bleeding :/

Cherrybelly

Reaction score
Had a tiny bit of bleeding on Saturday only when I wiped and then small amounts of brown discharge Sunday and today. Called drs a min ago and they said to come straight down - although I doubt they can do anything... I really hope this isn't game over :,(

Hope everything is ok, I had the brown discharge thing one day a couple of weeks ago but was told not to panic. Good Luck! xx

Dr was really lovely and said she was sure it was nothing to worry about but for my own peace of mind (as I had a miscarriage in feb) she's referred me to have a scan on Wednesday. Hopefully all will be ok and I'll get to see my baby a whole week earlier than expected :)

I'm sure it's fine. Honestly, I freaked out over a shall bleed and a clot but baba is fine

This is such a scary time :-( fingers crossed that all is ok hun. At least Wednesday you can put your mind at rest :) :hug:

Hoping you're fine and the spotting's easing. I've had bleeding go both ways, but wanted to let you know that some really bright red blood ended up being nothing with my son...so even real 'bloody' looking blood isn't always game over. Take care and try to relax. xx

Hope all is ok hun many women have bleeds i had 2 with my daughter she is now a healthy 19 month old xxx

Hi. Fingers crossed all is ok. I didn't bleed at all with my first but with this one I blead (when I wiped so not much but enough) for almost two weeks!!

Two scans later all is fine with bubba n bleeding had stopped. I had thee worst thrush at the time I'm now wondering if that caused the bleeding externally (I mean it was so bad!)

Anyway just wanted to share that as I was so sure things were ending for me ESP at the second scan as a lot if my symptoms had subsided.yet here I am still pregnant n symptoms back raging!

All the best for Wed keep us posted! N TRY not to worry too much x

I had a little bleeding for a few days with my last one around 11 weeks and all well, when I mentioned it to my consultant at my first appointment with him, he said some women have a little bleeding around this time as the placenta takes over at nourishing and growing the baby.

Really hope that is all it is for you.

I had a little bleeding for a few days with my last one around 11 weeks and all well, when I mentioned it to my consultant at my first appointment with him, he said some women have a little bleeding around this time as the placenta takes over at nourishing and growing the baby.

Really hope that is all it is for you.

Ah ok, hopefully that explains it!! Was expecting to wake up this morning and it to all be over but there's only a tiny streak. Just have to try and make it through the day at work without blubbing!!

I habe been getting pinky discharge and that has been worrying me, i know how you feel hunk, its such a horrible feeling, but it will all be ok, try not to think about it and keep busy! wednesday is tommorrow and lucky you gets to see you little seed! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back