A little bit scared!

Babymakes5

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm 31 and I've been single for almost a year now,since my husband of 10 years left me for my best friend. We have 4 children,age 9,7,5 & 3. I have been dating someone for a while but it's over as he didn't want anything serious,and I found out yesterday morning that I'm 4 weeks pregnant. He's refusing to speak to me about it,says he's too busy,but I think he's just in shock. My friends think I'm mad to keep the baby but I could never bring myself to have an abortion,and it may be my last chance to have a baby. We have recently found the cancer gene in our family,so I have to be tested soon. My mum is positive and is having a mastectomy and hysterectomy after Christmas,and this will be my option if I'm positive too. I am also moving house soon,and my divorce has just come through. I'm scared that I'm taking on a bit too much and that I'm not going to be able to cope as a single parent of 5. I also had SPD with my last two pregnancies and my children and I all have a connective tissue disorder,which makes our joints too bendy and at risk of dislocation. Am I absolutely stark raving bonkers?! And what do I do if I can't cope? I'm so confused right now as I'm also overjoyed at the thought of having another baby. Help!! :shock:

I'm sorry I can't help, I just wanted to say sorry what you're going through. Im sure you will do just as fantastic job as your last 4 and will cope just fine. Do you have family or friends that could help out should you need it. I hope things get sorted for you soon and it's not too stressful xxx

You can and will cope! From what I've read, terminating ths pregnancy isn't for you and you shouldn't be encouraged to do so by anyone!! Good luck hun xxx

I've just read this post. I'm sorry that you are struggling with your situation. It sounds like you really want this baby. All may seem hard now but things always have a way of working themselves out. I understand you have a lot of genetic conditions u r worried about. Don't worry, same here. In my family we have clubbed feet, hip dislocation from birth, diabetes (just to name a few). I am pregnant with my 2nd child and am also single. If u ever fancy a chat about baby worries, or just to speak to another single mum, u know where i am :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back