A little advice please

Lynseysg

Reaction score
So last 3 cycles have been 27 28 and then 30 days.

Currently on day 33, did a clear blue yesterday not first thing..... And was really
Faint line within the 3 mins.

I did another shortly after (no idea why) and same again..... It is really faint.

Anyway done another this morning first thing, and again really faint?!?

These tests pick up really early don't they, so would it not be showing up really strong now being a few days late?

Really appreciate some advice.....

Not sure how much help I can be but is it possible you ovulated later so might be testing early and that's why they're only faint? I would test again in a couple of days and see if the line gets darker. If your still not sure and are able to put a picture on there might be some ladies who can help better x

My pictures won't load, they are too big.

I just wondered if so many days past my period then it should be clearer, but suppose cd of ovd later..... Only had sex on day 14 & 15 though so can't be much later, that's of I am pregnant of course

Managed to make it smaller, would appreciate some advice, it's really faint..... With my little girl I got definate positives early on.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 58
I can see a BFP already without even zooming in! Hopefully it is!! :) fx for you

I done a clearblue last cycle and I got a positive like that, however mine ended in chemical. I'm not saying it's a sign of a chemical because it's not :lol: A line's a line! However, I'd advise getting a first response, I find clearblues not all that good for me personally. xxx

I seeeee a line without even clicking on the picture

looks like a BFP...congratulations x

Crickey thanks girls..... I just have to be patient I suppose, test again in a couple of days, I thought I was imagining it!!

Eek I'm still a little in denial I think!

Looks like a bfp to me too :)

I had sainsburys test look like that when I got my bfp this month. I did a digi to be ultra sure and it confirmed it.

Congratulations :dance:

Mine was like this and I confirmed with a digi which says 2-3 weeks. Congrats xx

I'm still worried.

Waited till this morning and have done a clearblue digi to make sure. It says pregnant 1-2 weeks. However I'm now a week late and it's 3 weeks since the weekend I conceived, so it should say further along than this...... So same as faint line so many days after my missed period....... I'm concerned things on progressing as they should and that there is something not right.

Does anyone have any advice please?
X

Maybe you ovulated later than you thought. Congratulations hun, you're pregnant! X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back