A little about me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Duchessparry, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Duchessparry

Duchessparry Member

Hi... Never really done anything like this before. But this site was suggested to me by a friend who is on here... So I'm 29 and work for MHC just got myself a job there... Been married for nearly 4 years.. I'm married to an amazing guy. So caring.
    I Fell pregnant about 2 years ago an got to 5 weeks and lost it... Really hard time for me even though I was only 5 weeks.so it's taken my husband an I a bit of time to considering trying for a baby. So as I have just started the new job we have decided for me to come off my pill the end of March... So I know it's a bit of time away. But It's all I can think about. So I don't know if I should be on here yet but I just want to get things right this time round.... Am I loosing the plot planning already..

2. M1chelle

M1chelle Well-Known Member

Welcome! I am the same, I have started to TTC really but it absolutely swarms my mind and I just think about it all the time! I like reading about it and getting a better idea of what to expect although it seems that everyone is different..

3. CJ_82

CJ_82 Well-Known Member

Hello. I'm new too and just about to TTC :)

If you felt able to join, you're ready. Good luck xx

4. kaylaford

kaylaford Well-Known Member

Welcome!! I'm only one month in TTC and it's such an exciting time in our lives! I'm literally already driving myself crazy with excitement lol. Good luck to you!

5. SoObsessed

SoObsessed Well-Known Member

Welcome. TTC is an exciting time and can get pretty obsessive ;-)
    Enjoy every minute of planning and getting excited. Hope your TTC journey is smooth x