A lil' bit of romance!

merlin

Reaction score
My dh is playing Damien Rice 'O'. This is the album he played when we first, ahem, spent the night together. Can't believe we have got married and got pregnant ( planned!) All in 2 years and 3 weeks. He has made me a very happy lady, love him to bits!
Your turn to get slushy............

Sent from my Nexus 7

My hubby did the washing up.... Ah, romance lol

We've been together 10 years in December. But this year we moved into a 2 bed house, got married and are now expecting baba! He's been rubbing my fat belly and kissing my head a lot though. He also lets me take long naps and makes the tea for me when I've been at work :) makes sure all the animals are cared for so i don't have to... Hes not even really complaining about me taking up the bed... In a way that's kinda romantic for me.

Last edited:
Ahhhh love this thread. Me and hubby have been together almost 9 years and married for a year and a bit now and expecting our first baby in October. Wouldn't say my husband is a massive romantic but he certainly takes care of me, especially now I am pregnant... Always makes me tea and runs me a bath, looks after the cats 'business' in trays etc, gives me lots of cuddles even after a long day at work and generally is a lovely hubby.

Certainly feel like a lucky girl to have my husband, even when he drives me mad at times, he also puts up with me being a pain!!! Xxx

I always think its the little things that matter. Big romantic gestures are nice but its the little things that are important

Ahhh lovely.

My hubby and I have been together 4 years- and have been through the wars together- we got married in January and got pregnant first month of trying.

He makes the tea, brings me drinks with a straw and ice as he likes to keep 'us' hydrated and tucks me into bed if I'm tired and want to sleep but he doesn't.

He's really showing his emotions the past week after we had an early scan and is so positive and forth coming with becoming a dad it's amazing.

Don't know what i would do without him

My husband isn't great at the ole romance stuff. But he is very good at looking after me. He has cooked dinner almost every night for the last 10 weeks, since founding out we were preggars, runs baths for me, etc etc........actually thinking about it he does lots of lovely little things, it might not be bunches of flowers and surprise romantic weekends away, but it something every day.....Jojo you are right, its the little things!

Sent from my Nexus 7

My husband is more practical than romantic but he takes care of me and puts up with a lot mostly he makes me laugh when I really need it and supports me when I really need him to I was upset n hormonal the other night and he gavee cuddles n took me out of the house for a drive an just to get out which meant a lot today we walked to our local pub and just had lunch together the two of us :) he lets me sleep when I need and I love him very much. We hav been together around 8/9 years now but married for almost three now this is our first baby tho sadly our third pregnancy. He has been there for me thru hell and back and is generally thoughtful in a man way. He will change my car windscreen washers or load the dishwasher not exactly romance but very caring x

Agree its the little things. He isn't perfect all the time neither am I. But god I love him so much :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back