a happier hopeful message

k8_005

Reaction score
Just wanted to send you ladies some hope previously I'd been in this section twice. I have never felt grief like it in my life and never imagined it would happen to me or after that I could ever have a healthy pregnancy. I lost two babys diagnosed at scan both times with anacephaly which I made heartbreaking decision to terminate with because of the fact the baby would never come home from hospital and survive only mins to hrs if it went to term. I am now in the last few weeks of a healthy pregnancy and I'm not the only one in tri 3 at moment with previous losses there are several who had reoccuring mcs and a lady who recently gave birth to a healthy baby despite her last pregnancy having a stillbirth. Its a hard time you are all going through but wanted to say cry when you need to its ok feel angry when you need to its ok and remember your time will come there is hope. Do not blame yourselves and take comfort and support from your partners and the ladies on here. Thinking of you all. It's taken me three years to get to where I am now and I can't wait to have my little wiggler home. Just wanted to say thinking of you all there is hope for the future even when. It feels there isn't xxxxxx

What a lovely message. It's so nice to see there is light at the end of the tunnel. Congrats on lo x x

It is such a lovely message and a beacon of hope for all the ladies here. Good luck with your little wiggler and enjoy every part of being a mummy. xxx

I would just like to add my message of hope. 11 months ago I remember going out on my husbands birthday - 4 days after I'd had an erpc for my mmc. There seemed to be pregnant women and babies EVERYWHERE! However here we are 11 months later with a happy healthy 10 day old son.

Don't give up hope and don't stop trying :) xx

k8-005, your story and your words were of great comfort to me when I lost my baby boy and it's lovely for you to continue coming into this section and offering words of comfort even though it must bring it all back for you (not that it ever leaves you). I look forward to reading your labour thread and see a pic of your precious little bundle of joy xxxx

That made me cry and gave me a bit of hope for this pregnancy!! This is now #7!! x

Thanks for such a lovely message k8, bought tears to my eyes. I'm over the moon that your pregnancy's going well and that there is light at the end of the tunnel (for all of us ladies)

Hope you have a wonderful birth and that you'll be home soon after with your beautiful, perfect precious little wriggler :) (are you having a boy/girl and when are you due)?

Take care x x

Lucky #7 wasn't so lucky for me as I am currently miscarrying atm but I still hold out hope that it will happen for me one day xx

Oh leean :( i really feel for you. Hope you're ok xxx

Leean I hope you're doing ok. I know you must be feeling totally rotten at the moment, but I am sure that your time will come. *big hug*

Well put K8 xx as k8 said there's quite a few of us in tri 3 just now carrying our rainbow babies xx I'm currently 31 weeks with a healthy pregnancy after 2 losses last year... this forum is a great support network I don't know what I'd have done without it...
I can only echo k8s words xx
There is hope out there for everyone. ..
Hugz xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Lovely message K8, thank you. It's reassuring to read about success stories after all the bad stories there's been in here recently. It's a month today since my D&C so feeling a bit impatient and frustrated today, I just want something, anything to happen so I know my body is moving on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back