A good week

lyndsey_28

Reaction score
well im having such a good week so far :) first all i was offered a place on the PGCE course i applied to at uni, so i will soon be a qualified teacher after all my years of hard work!

then today the phone rang and it was a lady from the housing association offering me a 3 bed house :dance:so excited is an understatement right now!!
just means that when my little man arrives in the world i will have a lovely 3 bed house, in a lovely area with a garden :lol: i currently live in a 2 bed flat with 2 boys and was starting to think i may be here for a lot longer but with 3 boys so im really happy right now, coudnt of asked for a better week xxx

What fantastic news for you, that will be so nice for you to be moved and settled for when your LO arrives x

Aw that's fantastic news!! Really pleased for u xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Brilliant news, you and you boys must be so excited to have some extra room x

the boys are thrilled as well as me :) it wil be great knowing they have the right amount of room and a garden in the summer to play in all day long, coz its hard trying to stay out all day when u live in a flat xx

Oh brilliant a garden too!! Bring on the summer, you won't be able to get them inside for Supper! x

Ahh, happy days! Really chuffed for you! :yay:

Yay , go my bump buddy :)

That is awesome and I am so pleased for you :) :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations, that will be great for you and your little ones. Just think you will be able to put the lo out in their pram in the garden to get lots of nice fresh air,lovely!

Glad things are going so well hun, and congrats on the house too xxx

Great news i hope your week just keeps getting better :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back